- Employability Skills Sessions: where you can build skills like leadership, teamwork, and communication.
- Employment Services: where you learn things like how to conduct a job search, complete a job application, develop a resume and cover letter, and prepare for a job interview.
- Work Experience: where you are matched with an employer for a temporary paid job so that you can gain experience and develop skills.
Funded service providers provide a range of services and supports, and can offer assistance that is based on your particular needs. For example, some service providers offer:
- Mentorship and coaching, to help with building knowledge and skills
- Connection to counselling, if you need help in managing your mental health
- Assistance with living expenses to help pay for rent, transportation and mobile phone, so you can cover basic costs while you learn
- Assistance in obtaining work-appropriate footwear.